- My sweet (newly engaged!) sister-in-law returned after being gone all summer
- My lovely middle sister got back from a summer long discipleship trip and moved into her new apartment
- We celebrated three birthdays! Happy birthday Dad, Maddie, and Travis!
- My (no longer) baby sister moved out to go to college!
- The hubs went on a week long business trip, which was not my favorite thing.
- Our church moved into a new building, leaving behind the building where Eddie and I met, dated, had our first kiss, got engaged, and were married. Bittersweet.
- This is the first semester that I'm not starting classes with everyone else. (This isn't really an event, more something to be noted)
Eddie and I are still trying to figure out what the next steps look like for us. I need a job, he's looking for a new job...it feels very much like we're in this weird limbo stage. Waiting on some things, trying to plan others. I know there is so much to look forward to but I'm not sure what to do right now or how to plan for a future that doesn't yet have a shape. I'm working to get involved in some new things, which is exciting. Praying a lot, trying to quiet myself and listen for the voice of the Lord. So thankful for his faithfulness.
That's all for now. I'm off to apply for another job or two!