Little Tidbits of Life via Instagram
2. Explored Grant Park...tried a new coffee shop and walked around Oakland Cemetary
3. Hiked Kennesaw Mountain a couple times. Can't wait for the leaves to start changing!
4. Discovered a new favorite bakery // Coffee hour with Mama and Court
5. Got my summer film developed // Midnight donut run with our buddies
6. Park time with my family // Breakfast in bed for Eddie's birthday!
7. Peaches and peach tea...last bits of summer // Wedding dress shopping with my sister-in-law
8. Getting ready for a job interview! // My man worked over 14 hours in one day helping my dad work on the house. He's amazing :)
My in-laws are in town for the weekend! It already feels like it should be Friday. But without a job or any sort of schedule, everyday feels like in could be Friday. Or Tuesday. Or Thursday. I lose track of the days a lot.
Hope you all are having a good week xo